Followers

Monday 13 November 2017

K366 English Poem our friendship ( आवर फ्रेंडशिप )

I don't know from which part of my heart I like you.
I ever think of you and find you always true.
I think about our friendship when it was new.
And also about the time which passes and grew.
I think people like you in the world are a few.
Which are nice like you and remain always True.
To whom they love and praise they sacrifice too.
I will always remember people like meet in the way like you.
366 12May 1991
आई डोंट नो फ्रॉम व्हिच पार्ट ऑफ माय हार्ट आई लाइक यू।
आय एवर थिंक ऑफ यू एंड फाइंड यू ऑलवेज टरु।
आय थींक अबाउट आवर फ्रेंडशिप वैन इट वास न्यू।
एंड आल्सो अबाउट द टाइम विच पासिस ऐड इट गरियू।
आई थिंक पीपल लाइक यू इन द वर्ल्ड आर अ फयू।
विच आर नाइस लाइक यू एंड रिमेंस ऑलवेज टरयू।
टू हूम  दे लव एंड  प्रेज़ दे सैक्रिफाइस टू।
आई विल ऑलवेज रिमेंबर पीपल मीट इन द वे लाइक यू।
366 12 May 1991

No comments: